Friday, January 07, 2005
Best game ever. I am this game's concubine.
Before I begin: my partner here at work just asked me how to make a Roman numeral one with a keyboard.

On to the main post:

Holy feces throwing orphans, I just remembered this bad-fucking-ass game Carol has. Vampire Hunter!, I think it was called...you may remember it from ads. Play centers around this dual-light tower in the center of the board. One of the dice determines day or night, and you flip the switch on the light accordingly, alternating between red and blue light. In red light villagers can turn into werewolves, and in blue light stone walls can reveal hidden passageways. Holy shit, this was the coolest kids game ever conceived of, by anyway. It's probably the coolest thing at all, ever conceived of by anyone. I can't even write sensibly about it.

Let me just say that it's even cooler than Cherry Vani...that unnamable soda.

I'm thinking, I should have tried to stay with Carol just for that board game. You should all go buy it, too. You're going to need a time machine, though, because when she bought it KB was selling truckloads of them for five bucks a pop.

Oh, I just found a boingboing review. Fucking boingboing reviewed this game. If that doesn't tell you something, jeez, you should probably get some fake whiskers and go live among the otter peoples.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com