Saturday, January 29, 2005
The Burritor
Ralph, Slayer of Potatoes and the one who every retarded imbred better-than-thou-art person in Albia thinks I am (it burns us) has a blog now. Its so cute hes trying to be like me!!! ....gar.

So. Whats happened in my little world? Lynn (anime girl) and I got in a fight, Melissa (girl i was goin after) went out with a guy who she hates, Ali is dating a guy I cant friggin stand, and Jaime is well....the usual. Hence, that is why I felt the impulse to tell you all that women suck. A lot. This all happed on that day too.

OH. That reminds me. The day before that I was parallel parking and banged the fuck out of my front-left car side place. So now my car's front looks like it suffered a stroke. The worst part? I friggin banged it up on a literal PLANETOID of an SUV. A big fucking white World Slayer. Galactus musta drove this fucking thing. OH well. Im alive.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com