Thursday, July 14, 2005
And it goes like this:
I had a dream last night. A wierd one. There was a lot of it. From wandering through my old (now abandoned) elementary school, watching kids avoid a certain part of it after some "incident" to killing covenant in a mall. After the mall, I took a drive into the hills.

The road was winding, and I seemed to know the area and I got to a sharp curve in the road and thought to myself, "that dog that got hit is finally off the road" then I looked harder and realized it was still there, pasted into the gravel road. You know the kind, so diven the rocks work down, and the dirt hardens into a nice pavement. The dog is now an integral part of this system. Removing it would definitly make a rough spot.

Driving on, I pass more dogs, these not stupid enough to play in the road.

I get to this house in a valley not far from the river, nearly butted up against the hillside. Heavily wooded. I pull into the driveway to see two bears wandering around. I stay the hell in my car till they leave, but other people joining me pull in. They trap one of the bears in the garage (great idea, trap a bear in an attached garage. Hope the ajoining door is strong). The other runs off by the sounds of car horns.

I guess the bear was contained, so we decided to travel to the cabin by the river. I got in a car with one of the others at the house. The rest decided to hike down. The hikers leave first and we wait a bit. We leave down a narrow road that follows the hill/bluff closely. We catch up to the hikers and ask why they're moving along the bluff they way they are. (Moving up it and away from the cabin) One of the guys says they are going to camp on the bluffside and will meet us tomorrow.

Not paying attention this whole time, the driver guns it and is plowing us into a rock outcropping. At this point I stop the dream. Frozen. Realize I'm not wearing a seatbelt, and start up a conversation with the driver. I should have been yelling at him, but it was a calm deal.

"You know this is going to hurt right? You know you're and idiot for not watching where you're going?"

"Yeah yeah... I know."

I play out the accident in a kinda alternate dreamspace and watch myself go through the windshield. So, I put my seatbelt on, played it out again. Still didn't like the results so moved the car I was in over away from the rock back on the road. So there were two cars, one that crashed and the one that I was in... Hit play, and onward down the road.

we get to the water, there is the wierdest bridge. It was in bits. Tire sized ones. As the car hit the edge of the water, the wheels started walking their way across this stepping stones. (Think the Gadget Car).

The bridge does a semi-circle into the rive back to the cabin. As we get there, I see a pair of shadows in the water. Then I hear singing. The shadows break the water. Out jump two singing Killer whales.

...

Things had gotten too wierd even for me. I woke the hell up.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com