Thursday, July 28, 2005
My Stupid Life
A lot of the research requests I get are basically

"My client wants to know if she can work as a CAD drafter from home." (this one just came in).

"My client would rather not leave her house. Can you find CEO jobs for her? She has part of an AA from Indian Hills."

"Can you list all the work-at-home police negotiater jobs in the Lovilia area?"

I've actually had to write a report for someone who wanted me to list occupational details and Iowa jobs for cartoonists. And logo designers. Writers. Non-academic historians.

We get a lot of "my client can't move his legs or his left arm. Can you find a kickboxing job for him?"

As well as reports that just come in with requests like "treasure hunter jobs des moines area not willing to travel no small treasure just big treasure."

Any starring movie roles? who do i contact to get my client into the lead role?

I want to swear but I can only sigh.

this morning I was unable to find my phone. And this is Dinner with Kevin day! Damn!

Damn it again!

Because I have elected not to drive all the way home before coming over. Is this okeydokey? when do you guys get home?

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com