Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Top 5 list, or: I watched high fidelity again and look what's happened.
Things I should be doing (by priority) and the things I end up doing instead.

1. Packing to move is replaced by the 10th anniversary Megaman collection, and Burnout. The Packing monster will soon devour me. No fear though, megaman will protect me. So will my blunt object collection.

2. Sleep and rest is replaced by design work. Who needs sleep anyway? Though I do miss dreams... I did have an odd one about bees monday night.

3. Running for funning is replaced by hiding indoors from the heat. Heat has made an unexpected departure and the role of heat will be played by sleep. Thank you, and enjoy the show.

4. Work is replaced by websurfing and spending a lot of time here and mcsweeny's (thanks tim!)

5. Eating has had to make room for side-projects (like the movie project, machinima projects, web projects). These will probably never be completed for various reasons, least of which being I've starved to death focusing too much on them.

*dies* ... yes, as I'm dying I'm typing this out so that you know I'm dead and goanawa, mx

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com