Friday, July 29, 2005
Rap Music Made Me Kill - Tim Dicks
I found the pamphlet from "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Sodomy and Donkey Show" with Tim's scribble script on it saying those words. Plus Lindsey Paulsgrove's name (Who by the way, is one nice piece of ase. Ooooh yeah). So Andy: If you dont bag her this weekend, I know some orphans that wont have a Christmas.

I have a sad addiction. During the hours of 8-5, I check the blog constanty. Then I check Myspace and thefacebook. Its almost routine. Like I have that disease where I keep repeating myself. Like I have that disease where I keep repeating myself.

So yesterday, I was driving my car and it got hot. Damn hot. Red head in fishnets hot. And about 7/8 blocks from home I see smoke billowing from my hood. Oh Fuck indeed. Apparently the radiator cap jetesoned like a hampster thru a Mormon or a leg from Amish's very uncomfy chair. The nice part was I left a beautifully toxic path across Denver leading to my car's current resting place. Everythings ok, Ive been told, but I have to flush my coolant system. And something about ...infidels? I dont know.

Apparently someone leaked out pictures of Nail Bombs to the US media, and then it spread to other news agencies around the world. This apparently wasnt supposed to happen. Does any of you Irish folk remember the last nail bombing the IRA did back in the 90s? Yeah. I told you that the IRA was goin to do something again but no one believed me. All you did was talk about facial vomiting and something about raping a fish. Bah! The IRA will lose its guns&ammo, but what kind of cockameme weapons will they develop in their drunken fury at 2am? Only God knows.

And hes Catholic, apparently...or Hindu. Ive always pictured God as the multi-armed elephant who sorta made us in his image...but didnt.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com