Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Adventures in the Art Institute Restrooms
I walked into the bathroom just a moment ago and approached the urinal...only to find a six foot trail leading either from or to the depository of peepee. I just wonder if it came out of there or went into there. That means 2 things: either the porcelin is coming alive or some lazy fucker didnt want to take 3 steps closer. However, it may be possible that a person was afraid of the urinal because it was spouting out urine, hence they pissed six feet away.

Ive grown out my ring fingers nails. They are the longest I can remember theyve been. It really is nice to have long claws. Cutting things, opening things. I want them to be so long that I can go to upscale coctail parties and pluck grapes/olives with them. But then my hair would have to be a yard long and grey and Ive have to be a gamblin loner too.

So, my train leaves a week from tomorrow and Ill be riding the train overnight. Im afeared a Steven Segal Movie will break out or have to lead Rinoa across the sides of the carts and not get caught (that FUCKING mini-game hell). Ill be back in Iowa at 939 am Thursday. And I wont be goin to Moines will you all that night.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com