Monday, August 22, 2005
Shelving of DOOM
First day of a new semester.

I have an office now. I had to paint it, clean it, organize it. And in return I got two things: shelving that has amazing aim, digging a nice bloody spot on my wrist, and freshmen who don't realize that the advisor's office I now reside in, is up a floor (neon signs apparently aren't good enough). One particular pair at least saw the signs, and then griped about having to drudge up a whole floor. I laughed on the inside. Why? Cause when the bears get hungry, they're the ones they'll catch. That's why I take the stairs, I'll be able to outrun the bear food.

In other news, I have become Mountain Cricket, fuzzy faced geek and part time lumberjack. Okay, so less lumberjack and more result of a long weekend that I just got shave lazy.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com