Friday, August 26, 2005
A tale of aquariums, apocolyse, and the really gross.
Dream time kiddies.

It starts out at as a historical account of monorails. Why? I have no idea. It was playing out like a documentary. When it got to the coolest monorail in known history. One at an aquarium that rode more like a rollercoaster. I was riding around on that for awhile, watched the fish, sharks, people. When I left, I ended up in this library-type building. Old, huge, filled with books and people hunting for specific volumes.

More wandering, and I leave. I've taken a backseat, in a stationwagon. An old one. I'm not me anymore either. Towns seem emptier. Everything is grittier. I'm a child traveling with a family, presumably one of their children.

The rest is far to wierd and gory -too much detail, thanks brain- The end.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com