Friday, September 16, 2005
Let the Degrading BEGIN!!!
Hah! Hahhah! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! I saw Final Fantasy: Advent Children ! Just typing that makes me jizm in my pants. Watching Final Fantasy: Advent Children made me jizm in my pants every 5-7 minutes. Final Fantasy: Advent Children is 1 hour 32 minutes of man-jizzin-pants nirvana. It was like, Pow! Wham! Nipple! Zip! Boom! Onomonopia! Final Fantasy: Advent Children is like...the Bible for nerds and geeks and animators! Fuck Pixar and their shitty little car movie and their talking fish! Final Fantasy: Advent Children breaks into their houses, ties them up with leather straps and then fucks their wives in front of em, then they beat off a couple rounds into their ball-gagged faces! I dont understand why Final Fantasy: Advent Children was released in Japan...with ENGLISH subititles. So close but No! NO Final Fantasy: Advent Children for you!!! Final Fantasy: Advent Children the best fucking movie in my grasps EVER.

EVER!

Let me draw you a map:

(me) (Final Fantasy: Advent Children) ------------------------------------718 miles --------------------------------------------- you fucks.

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! You cant touch Final Fantasy: Advent Children cuz you dont have it! Victory is mine! Bow to my penis! Hah hah! HAHAH! I am drunk with power!!!

*You see DaveO recieves a fatal headshot. His body drops to the floor*
DaveO died.
DaveO dropped 2349 gold.
DaveO dropped Novice Sword
DaveO dropped Novice Armor
DaveO dropped Bottomless Bag

*some mist* leaves west.

(moments later)
Hahhah! You dont have it! I do! I have Final Fantas-
-The Clock Tower bell rings!
Fuck!
*DONG!*
Pandara Screams in pain
*Dong!*

DaveO died.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com