Wednesday, September 14, 2005
The lord of the dance is coming!
M1:Quick, get the tacks! The Lord of the Dance is coming.

M3:That won't work, he wears steel boots and kicks his enemies in the croch with them.

M1:Shit... He's going to make us watch him dance isn't he?

M3:Yeah...

M1:Hey, my eyes just started bleeding.

M3:Mercy killing. The suffering will be less this way.

M2:(enters room, putting pants on) What's going on?

M3:(Gets up and stabs M2) Flatley is coming, I'm saving you the trouble.

I just got an email telling me I can get half off performances that come to here. The most incredible of these? Michael fricken Flatley is going to be here. He will perform. He will dance, and his chest will heave, and no one will be quite sure what just happened.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com