Monday, October 03, 2005
Venture: "Cant you just magic this away?" Orpheus: "Not as much as you can science it away!"
So I survived the first weekend as an RA. Very freaking rough. I had to deliver the ol' Toe to a couple unruley frat boys. Otherwize, it was ok.

I get my own room this week. As soon as the 1st floor ruffiant moves out. The most hand jobbery of all this is that I live next to one of the RAs that are leaving. But instead of just transferring me next door, they move me down a floor and on the opposite side of the building.

School also starts this week. And my never-fruitful quest to find a job. Grargh. Not to mention the neverending quest to find woman. I am going to start my goal, as well, to use the school's resources and get out of here before i go tremendously into debt.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com