Friday, November 18, 2005
43 hours of microprocessing.
Creating a poster for work. Needed presents. Don't have a nice enough camera, don't have a studio to shoot, I'm not even sure I have a budget... My solution? Use blender. 43 hours, 57 minutes later I have a gigantic raw .tga file that's pretty as sin in a skin tight dress. Well, pretty as something I make gets, which is somewhere between homely and aw, that's cute (in a sort of unibrow kinda way).

I've been seeing a poster today for A Christmas Carol that some theatre group on campus is doing. I keep looking at it and stopping in my tracks. I swear the guy in the poster looks like Ryan. He's is in traditional ye olde times garb, smiling at me. The top hat he's wearing looks spiffy, and he's holding tiny tim... Not our tim though. (Mental note, need to have dicken's themed party. Tim, you will be tiny tim after a growth spurt.)

And now, for my next trick, I will spew fire and spin wool into gold!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com