Sunday, November 27, 2005
Wouldn't your ass like to know?
So lets go step by step what happened at Alyssa;s party:

Sat there.
Pictures were taken.
Watched people drink.
Sat some more.
People drank.
...
Pictures again.
Sat.
...drank.
Pictures.
OH! Bedtime!
Slept.


And thats about it pretty much. If you all wanted me to do somethin last nite, you sure put up an effort to get me to do it. Besides Tim trying to call Amish, whos about as reliable as the weather. SO I dont want to hear bitching or yelling about Bros Before Hoes. Fuck, man! Ryan cant read so he better not bitch at me!

Listen: I did jack squat at that party and you all went bar hopping. Which is better? I dont really know. Bar hopping is REALLLLLLLLLYYY not what I wanted to do last nite with you all anyway. If we watched some movies or played Mario DD that woulda been BADASS. But despite me saying that I was going to be in Albia about 3 weeks ago and that there were to be plans made sometime, I got no help from your end. This makes me a sad panda and regretfully puts me in that position to choose hos before bros. It was ugly to make that choice. UGLY. Like Amish's grandmother fallin through the ugly forest after being thrown out of the ugly plane for bein too damn ugly, and then she gets put into a time paradox where she repeats that scenario about 6 times consecutively.

And so on.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com