Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Oh the places in my mind I've been
Amid the wave of real estate posts, I figured it was high time I post something.

I had a dream. A dream that involved: timetravel, space travel, adventures in politics in South America, and shell fish.

It all started when somehow or another I managed to break time and walk through it back to a big basketball game that I had gone to with friends in my early high school years. I looked like I did back then, but I had all the memories of where I was in the present/future. I knew that some of you albian types were there as well, so I hunted you down.

I found Kevin and Amish, started talking them up. They were a bit shocked that I knew much about them. Explained how I'd know them. I ran into a problem when I wanted to go back to the future. Somehow I figured I was stuck here until time caught up with itself. ... I was stuck as a high schooler a second time. Strangely it didn't turn out like the first time.

I was taken to Brazil. I don't know why. I remember a flight there, but little else. I worked at the docks in some city. Saw a lot of fish. For some reason people that worked/lived near the docks used shell fish and starfish for just about everything. A little slice into them and they could hold papers for you (for instance).

I was working at a dock that had a very unique airport built above it. A stone runway was built over it. I was going to catch a flight and come back home. As I was sitting at the edge of the runway where it connected with land, there was something of an uprising going on. I think they were running some city official out on a rail. The whole thing was basically a linch mob and it was passing right past the runway. They were holding up my flight. There was a break in the crowd and the plane finally got to leave. I ended up in some modern facility (I dunno what it was.) It had a holographic suite of the universe. You picked an avatar space ship and could travel around, get out of it in and stand at whatever point in space you wanted.

I traveled to the edge of the universe. Stood around next to a star. I could see the rest of the univers behind me, only a couple of stars around and in front of me. One of the other people with me (I don't know who they were) was standing next to the star, and kicked it. I flexed, and he put a foot right through it. The star showed it's wireframe (is was a holograph afterall) and flexed around his foot. So we started kicking the hell out of the star.

Enter a knocking sound from the real world and the whole thing ended.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com