Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Sick...as Amish's grandma
I haven't read the blog, or posted for a while, (due to lack of speedy internet at my house in the boonedocks, which is like driving a tractor down the interstate).
Well, I hope you all had a good Christmas and whatnot. I vowed that once I got home Sunday afternoon from Cedar Falls that the furthest I would drive from my house was Ottumwa...well, I was wrong.
I spent half of my Christmas break in my truck driving from Cedar Falls to Albia, to Lamoni, then back to Albia, a couple Ottumwa trips, a trip to Des Moines and Ankeny, then back to Albia, one more Ottumwa trip, then another Lamoni trip, then Albia. Now, I'm back in Cedar Falls.
I wish I could have seen you guys when Wellsy called me, but I was sick sick sick :( I'm still kind of sick, and haven't been able to talk for about 6 days now, which is getting really, really old.
Anyways, I need to go buy provisions and whatnot since I'm back, lest I gnaw off my own arm for food.
What is everyone doing for New Years?
That's all I got for now, take care.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com