Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Bunny has the magic stick
Hello!

Hello!

This bit is intended for Andy, Kevin, Wes, ETCETERA: I know all you bastards are just enamored with the idea of lunching at your precious malt shop, but YOU SHOULD NOT EAT THERE TODAY. I just got a report in from OSHA about the teeming bacteria on their "washed" plates, and the despicable sanitary habits of their staff.

Look: this is what you should do: come eat lunch with me. You could even bring one of Wesley's little games.

The thing is, I happen to be available between noon and one today. That's a whole hour.

Don’t make me beg.

Okay, I'm begging.

Okay, I'm done begging. Go to your damn malt shop. And while you're at it you can pour your little malts all over each other's unwashed bodies, you lazy bastards.

Some people have jobs.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com