Friday, December 23, 2005
What kind of girl would YOU be?
Sometimes I wonder what I would dress like if I were a girl. Maybe

1) a bunch of skirts and button shirts, which would basically be a port of my current style onto a different gender

or

2) a fuckin freaky goth getup, with fingerless gloves

or

3) a 1950's explorer, minus the huge underwear. How did anybody put up with that underwear? It practically swallowed your body

or

4) A giant banana

Very likely it'd be the giant banana. I'd run around in a big foam banana suit, and guys would be like, hey, it's that banana chick. What banana chick? You know, that chick in the banana suit. Let's go do her. Dude, that's not a chick. That's a guy in a banana suit. No it's not. It isn't? Well, what chick would wear a banana suit all the time? To class? To her job?

I tell you what kind of chick: the me kind.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com