Thursday, February 23, 2006
The hunger for flesh overpowers me.
My assignment today is to find work for a man who wants "to use DJing to spread Christianity."

Also, my employers have figured out another way (besides laying off everybody) to save money. We help severely disabled people for free or at very low cost, based on how poor they are—so to save money we're now just lowering our definition of poverty by 50%! Brilliant!

I asked someone yesterday why, if we're so broke, we can afford to have 10-15 construction workers on hand at all times, tearing all hell out of everything, and putting in posh new carpeting and herman miller chairs, and was told that it all comes out of a separate fund.

Well, balls!

Today I happen to be dressed as an organ grinder, and already caught no end of poo from it. I am dressed as an organ grinder because I am wearing a suit and a red tie, but also fingerless gloves.

I'm going to organize a zombie-themed party sometime next month, I think. I'm thinking of instating a policy whereby I will not go to a coffeehouse/bar/restaurant in March unless we're all dressed as ravaging zombies.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com