Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Just a man makin tacos
Bollocks! I tried to show you all a sweet ass picture of the Russian Patriot, Iron Curtain, but alas! The internets here wont let me send anything >50k. So I wrote a tech support request, but I made damn sure to put a Nazi Flag on the form and said the tech support people were all a bunch of these. So I got in a lil trouble for that cuz one of the tech people apparently is a german or a jew or somethin like that...anyway: It was a sweet picture! Fuckin' Tech Nazis.

Does anyone remember the hellatious escapes we did to get away from Barb Zelhart, alias, Ze'Barbdogs? What an anal cunt. Its not like school IS a prison camp, it just simulates the atmosphere for educational and moral stimulations.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com