Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Olive loaf
I wanna study to be a paralegal at Hamilton!

This program is represented to lead to multiple job opportunities and is not meant to lead to any particular outcome, including what is specified in the program title. Although the College will assist the student with job placement, finding a job is the ultimate responsibility of the student. The College does not guarantee that any student will be placed in any particular job, or at all.

That sounds very encouraging.

You know what I am upset about? The dearth of decent movies at theaters. I was going to write something along these lines: let's go to a decent movie. But then I realized: there are no fucking decent movies. The last decent movie in theaters was Land of the Fucking Dead.

There are probably some okay features. I heard Capote was good, for example, and having spent too long in Creative Nonfiction class, I actually have an interest in seeing it. But as far as group movies go, it ain't gonna cut the olive loaf.

Sarah has some free tickets to Fridley theaters, but do you think they're showing anything decent? They're showing Pride & Prejudice (although they're also showing the Matador, which is about hitmen. But as far as a date's concerned, a movie about hitmen ain't gonna cut the olive loaf either).

That olive loaf is going uncut.

Hey, does Nick still come here? I haven't seen his comments in a while.

Speaking of Nick: if you (anyone) have tried to call lately and left a message of import, the comments box here would be a good way to get hold of me. My phone hasn't been routinely charged, carried, or used since the move.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com