Friday, February 10, 2006
Fucking Shit Cockery
So, after about 6 months of silence, Jaime calls me finally. She needs me to fix her computer. No "Sorry for not calling or getting ahold of you over break when I knew you were trying to get ahold of me" or "Hey Im sorry I missed you" just "my computer isnt running The Sims." I can overlook that... wait no I cant. Thats selfish. But then...THEN she says something to the effect of "this boy bought me a ring. It was the most selfless and nonselfish thing anyone has ever done for me my entire life. No ones ever catered to me like this before..."

You know, besides destroying my car twice, me worrying to death about her at AIT & writing every other nite, skipping out of peoples 21st b-days to go see her, getting her together with her baby's daddy, driving 200 miles a weekend including several blizzard expeditions to Cedar Falls, letting her live rent free at my place, councilling her during bad times with her pregnancy, laundering money to her when she didnt have enough to buy food, and other acts too numerous to mention, *GASP* Ive never DONE ANYTHING SPECIFICALLY FOR HER!

The math isnt right. There is not enough gnomes in the garden to make this equation work. Henceforth: I wipe my hands of her. No more of this fuckin assenine (read: Ass of Nine, like the Cat-o-Nine-Tails) cock pullery. Im done. Done! The value of a person is in their sacrifices to others, and if you dont take that credit then I wont do business with you.

Fuckin Done. I will not be trampled upon anymore; my name is not Mat. If she needs to talk to me, thats fine. But I wont be at her beck & call.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com