Saturday, March 11, 2006
Insane! OR this Saturday is one confusing donkey show
This is what I am wondering: why is Amish not coming here this weekend? He comes here every weekend! And he thinks there's going to be a snow storm . . ? Now that Sarah's here, she's gonna try to persuade him.

Last night I promised my supple young body to Kevin for the evening, so I might not be around the Neo Flophouse/Le Chateau/that Scurvy Pile of Bricks on Grand Ave. But if I am, I'll post something here, and if Bil still is interested in swingin by, we'll watch some MST. Mayhap? If I do fulfill my loveoath to Kevin, then next weekend? I'll have Wesley summoned and Head will be here. I could even paint a bunch of text commands on the walls and it'll be like we're mudding!

Maybe I won't go that far.

The MST is The Dead Talk Back. We started it last night but everyone was WORN by ice skating and I was ultraworn from that concert the night before.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com