Friday, March 10, 2006
Shirley MacLaine.....hottest old lady on the planet.


Last night Bunny was watching In Her Shoes and I couldn't help but notice that Shirley MacLaine looks HOT in that movie! She didn't look nearly as good in Bewitched but that doesn't change the fact that I might, under certain circumstances, have sex with her.

The circumstances are such:

1: I have been drinking.

2: I have not had sex in quite some time.

3: Shirley MacLaine is present.

4: Shirley MacLaine is looking better than say...my right hand.

5: She refers to me only as "Harry Dean"

6: She wears her costume from Two Mules for Sister Sara


MAN! Doesn't she make a hot nun? If only I were of breeding age in the early sixties . . . *sigh*

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com