Thursday, March 09, 2006
Im going to kick US Bank until it explodes like an overloved water balloon
So, my Check Card: online it takes 3 days to go through, even though the whole system is digital. In the real world, where unicorns and dragons aren't real, transactions made with the card are IMMEDIATE. So i can spend $654 online with no money in my account for 48 hours...but when I spend $20 at a grocery store, they begin to rape my ass for 2 days even though the card isnt in use. And when I try to explain this to the fucking receptionists, they tell me the same fucking line over and over again "Thats not true. Its immediate no matter what the case is."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Im done with US Bank. I refuse service from my namesake Wells Fargo cuz they are a bunch of butt fucking athiests when it comes to how money is deposited.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com