Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Ruffians have kidnapped the British Prime Minister! Are you a righteous enough chap to free him from unconsented incarsoration?

I fit into the Fantasy/SF amateur artist who cant get breasts right :(

So Tuesday, it was a balmy 72. Today, it was a ballz cold 40 with snow and wind and snow, with some wind.

I am unsure if I will be returning in 2 weeks. I am without a job and without an income to return as of now. The job I could of had at Six Flags pretty much fell through when the directions I was given/had led nowhere and a Bus Pass didnt fly with a driver, who prolly didnt like me cuz I was white and dressed nicely. So unless a rich relative I have no empathy for dies or I win the lottery or save the life of a billionaire, I dont know how Ill return. I believe when Easter rolls around I can return shortly...but alas.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com