Wednesday, May 24, 2006
David Wells! David Wells anthem! David Wells! David Wells, yes!
HELLO.

Guess where I am? The land of Kenny

(and typing his name there reminded me, I had a dream about Kenny! Last night! How odd--that I would dream of Kenny. But I did. Kenny Kenny Kenny. In my dream he was thick and strong, and his golden locks rippled over his neck, and he stood on the bow of a ship, arms crossed, surveying his sailors--

No, that is not the dream I had of Kenny. I actually don't remember any details.)

and Jum & Go and Grt. I am in Albia. Three nights ago I bit a cursed Mike & Ike and broke a tooth. You know how dentists usually say, this won't hurt at all, and then it hurts like a bitch? Well, today he said, it's gonna hurt, buddy. So what the hell does that mean? What agony am I in for?

Here is some other news: I found my phone. You probably didn't know I lost it. But I did.

Here is some more news: the email account I stored Nick's addy in his expired. So Nick, what's your email address? If you don't want to put it up here, email it to me at pharaoh@gmail.com, pleeeeease. I have a hankering to write to you.

Friday Wes showed up in Des Moines with a boxing video game in his bag. Fight Night Round III. As you may know, I once signed a blood oath against all sports video games, but this fucking boxing game has me by the bollocks. Yesterday I boxed the ears off motherf-ers for about four hours straight. But then I faced off against the dreaded Oscar de la Hoya, and was mercilessly pummeled. Heidi and Sarah looked on in pity.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com