Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Happy Birthday America
I'm so fucking urban. So I live with the inlaws and they live in the historical district downtown. So we walk to the downtown park to watch the fireworks. I'm so fucking hip. There was two things I saw this year that would make Dave sad I don't own a cell phone with camera abilities. The first was this chicks tattoo of two rather big breasted girls in a sitting on there knees position wearing sort of a nightie type clothing, one red the other blue, with pirate accessories. One ha a bandana and the of the a pirate hate and hook. Under that was a banner that said UNITY. So I think she was a lesbian. Which just makes it that much more kick ass. The other was a bunch of guys wandering around the park area dressed as pirates. You heard me. Dressed as fucking pirates. But I think they were gay to. So minus kick ass points. All and all a good time was had by all, except there was a disturbing amount of Puerto Ricans there. I'm just saying. What the fuck. They get all the privilege of Americans but don't have to pay taxes so long as they keep there Rican status. Think about it. Voltron out.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com