Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Its time for beer induced dream story time
So I had this fucked up dream after a few Tuchers (imported German beer) that was kind of interesting if it was made into a short film. It starts off with a high school senior trip to New York. Only when the bus gets there, the hotel is really crappy and in a crappy part of town. But wait there's more. So myself and two friends (indream they are played by an older Mark-Paul Gosselaar for Saved by the Bell fame and a guy I went to Full Sail with) have spotted a liquor store the next block over. So we sneak over and the shop has a weird 60s candy shop feel. So Mark_Paul suggest we do shots and I proceed to purchase the ingredients for something called melon balls. (Now I've never had this but I do know it exist) I ran out of money and head across the street to pawn something. When I get back Mark-Paul is wasted. Turns out he drank the contents of one of the Pint Sized bottles and now we can't make the intended shots. It cost $17.30. So I'm smacking around Mark-Paul trying to get $17.30 from him because now I'm broke. He is drunkenly resistant. So we head back to the flop house hotel. And get this, in the room next to ours is Jesus and Santa Claus. They are going at it like gay rabbits. So I bust down the door and there they are on the bed (They looked like Robot Chicken toy style characters.) So I kick Jesus off Santa and start to slap the shit out of Santa. Jesus is all like What the Fuck? So I yell at Jesus to go next door and get my $17.30 from Mark-Paul or I start fucking up Santa's face. Jesus leaves and I say something to Santa and have a wicked smile on my face. This is were the dogs wake me up to go out side so the end is all kind of fuzzy. Well there it is. Anyone want to polish this turd and slap together some Flash animation, be my guest.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com