Tuesday, October 24, 2006
One More Night in Hollywood
Halloween is fast approaching. Yes, children, it is a week away technically. However, since it is on a Tuesday you have to really think logically that every party is going to be this weekend. Yes: this weekend. Unless you all get drunk on Tuesday and pretend to dress up, that is different. But anyway, yeah. This year, my costume is probably the most elaborate one I've devised. It's deep, too. Like Amish's Grandma or Jimmy's Colon deep. Yeah, that deep. You will see next week, when the pictures come to me. And on that myspace thing, too. I am super buzzed on coffee right now so I am rambling.

Oh, and I am the King of Hobos and the King of Nerds. Apparently knowing about how Doctor Who's canon really doesn't impress anyone.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com