Sunday, October 15, 2006
The Monsters Are All Missing & The Nightmares Can't Be Found
...wow. So much walking into that situation I did tonight.

So, back to square one.

Actually...

I'm going to do a web comic entitled: "My Best Guy Friend". It will be about me...being a guy friend to several (and I mean several) womens, who all reguard me as their best guy friend. There are guy friends, but mainly it's the girl types either hindering or helping me in my miserable life. Oh, everything is based on Denver life (minus Dana and Theresa, who aren't as Randal as the others are) Anyway, eventually I would like to have the Denver folk meet up with the Iowa folk and let hilarity ensue. Maybe, perhaps, a tournament battle involving all the females. I would just like to see Denver chicks fight The LXG.

Tiredness ensues!!!!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com