Friday, October 13, 2006
A Chef in the Night -|- OR -|- Nightime Culinary Worker
My courting situation: Sometimes.

Blown your mind yet? Wait till the origami explodes. Seriously: I have informed someone of what's going on. The rest of you? Sometimes.

I am ansey about seeing Kelly before the Navy gets a hold of her. I only had like...3 weeks notice when I signed up. We should be thankful Kellynn has given us about 3 months.

Oh speaking of: I wont be around for Thanksgiving. I will, however, plan to be around abouts Decemeber 18th. Don't worry: The Universe, Life, and Everthing has ceased revolving around me and my magnificent glory. That does NOT, however, excuse you a-holes from seeing me when I am back. Nor does it negate you all from basking in my presence. No, not presents. I am still as broke as a joke.

I thought of an awesome slam, but no way to execute it: something to do at a bar is tell someone they are "A Dumb and Joke." Please help!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com