Sunday, October 08, 2006
PLENTY of notice
Thanksgiving is in about 5-ish weeks. If you're going to be in Albia, which I would assume most of you will be - give me a call. I haven't gone home yet (and I'm about to lose my fucking mind partly because of it) and Thanksgiving might be my only chance. It's been pretty rough with me taking 20 hours of difficult classes and working.
Anyway, as you should all know if you've read anything I've posted in the last 3 months; I'm leaving for the Navy in January. I'd like to see you all before I go (Nick and Mau, I know this probably won't happen, but that's that I suppose) But for those of you still in the actual state of Iowa (and Dave if you come back at either T-giving or Christmas which I just assumed and hoped you would) please see me. I can't even begin to describe how much that would mean to me. I'd like to have pictures of and with everyone before I go. I hope that this isn't too much to ask.
It might be your last chance to see me for 6 years.

That's why I'm posting this now, is because I want to give everyone plenty of notice and maybe get something planned if possible. If not, well - I tried.
Much love to all, and hopefully things are going well.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com