Tuesday, November 14, 2006
The Motherfucking PARANORMAL
Martin, I hope you found a proxy (I haven't checked the comments thread on that yet).

I'd be there, but I have the much funnner responsibilty of going to class and turning in a paper that I'm barely halfway through, and that's reaching down my throat and squeezing the life out of my very heart.

The subject: The State of Literary Journals

So far, I've got a rambling five page introduction.

But the reason I'm writing this post: for a final project in a different class, I might write an essay on the paranormal. Specifically, how everyone in my family claims to have seen ghosts, but who otherwise seem totally sane, competent, not-at-all-ghosty. Like, they tell these stories, then immediately slip back into their regular selves; they only mention these things when I ask.

If you have any paranormal experiences, I'd be interested in hearing about them. I'd likely only cover each one very quickly in my essay, so it's not necessary to describe your story with too much detail. Also, you don't need to leave your name unless you're comfortable doing so. Just comment on this post, with a descrip of maybe 20-200 words...basically I just want to know: was it ghost, alien, ouija board, demon, what. Also, how old were you, and if this is something that happens often.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com