Wednesday, February 28, 2007
From below the Lookout Mountain
Seven fucking states, you can see seven states from Lookout Mountain, Tennessee. See them! Yeah, I can't tell either. Without black dividing lines and multicolored paint, it all looks the same.

I wish I had more pictures to back this up (maybe Tim will post some soon), but everything from Iowa to Northern Tennesse looks pretty much the same. It isn't until about Nashville that things start looking a little hilly and then, holy shit, we're driving through mountains. I''ve never been in the mountains before, and it was qute a trip. Going down the side of a mountain at 6% incline, it was like a rollercoaster between massive hills covered in trees. We found Spooky Wignall's house on Grapefruit Mountain. I think Tim has some pictures of that.

We're now in Atlanta. We haven't seen much of it, but after walking around the hotel for only twenty minutes I lost $2.25 to tricksey hobos. Those tricksey fucking hobos. Why can't the prostitutes be as aggressive as those bastards?

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com