Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Hello.
Hello, Blog. Would you like something to look at? Here are some pictures:

Kevin, me, and someone else

Kevin snowed in

So damned cute!
(Amish, I mean)
(Actually, I mean me)

Goathead meancing a terrified pig

Did you know that tomorrow, at 3 pm, Goathead and I will begin a great journey to the city of Atlanta, to attend the 2007 AWP conference? You didn't?

I am not surprised.

On the drive, I'll be writing a review of a cat. It will be wonderful. I will be eating dried fruit and wasabi peas and swilling Rockstar like Amish's grandma swills ----- and typing, typing, typing. And if anybody knows of a good way to slap video (youtube or otherwise) into a blog post, I'll be f'ing with that as well.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com