Saturday, April 28, 2007
Well, thanks, William!
William was very kind on inviting me to post on the blog. Thanks for that, my friend.

On his homage, here goes something we'll remember by on the afternoons of '98 on Nick's basement.



Awwwww man... this warms my heart very much!
Miss the good times!

Hope to see everybody soon. I'll go visiting in no time.

Keep posting - good friends keep us alive.

EDIT: If you do not remember, this is from Street Fighter Alpha 3!

I remember playing Wes, Andy, Tim, William, Adam, Kevin, Josh, Fadoir and lost only a few times. I know it's not something to brag about, so... I live by the beach around hot Brazilian chicas - that's something to brag about. Hehe.

Peace!

EDIT 2: I changed the image cuz Dave vomited on the other one. That IS from SFA3. Thanks man!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com