Thursday, May 17, 2007
Summer Blockbusters
OK, so there are tons of movies coming out this summer that are more than worth the 22 dollars just to sit in those giant comfy chairs, surround sound audio and enough soda to ensure you don't make it through the movie's climax, here are a few I thought were worth a mention.

That's fucking right, Underdog got his own live action movie. You knew it was going to happen sooner or later. That's not the interesting part though. He's being voiced by my personal favorite, Jason Lee. If you don't know who he is, then slit your wrist now before I find you.
Sure the movie's going to blow like the Vietnamese prostitute in Dave's closet, wet and squishy, but to hear Jason Lee give the trade mark Underdog heroic catch phrase will be worth the rental from blockbuster.

Sure everyone is waiting on the next Harry Potter movie to get their magic/adventure heroine fix, but if this flick lives up to the book then fuck Harry Potter and the Vietnamese whore he rode in on. For those who read it, Neil Gaiman did a great job transversing you to a mythical place with a great adventure that could of gone on forever, but it didn't because he wrote only the one story. Still everyone needs to see this movie. Or at least Tim, Wes, and Andy.

O.K. who ordered the remake? Cause when I find ya, I'm going to beat your skull in with the the wooden leg of Dave's Vietnamese closet whore. Oh wait. Rob Zombie. This is your doing. You're directing it? Well o.k., if it's half as a thrill ride as "House of a 1000 Corpses" and "Devil's Rejects" then I'm in. Oh wait. John Carpenter said it was alright. Well then let me just make a quick stop in Colorado and I'll meet you guys at the premiere, I just got to pick up my date.

Labels: , , ,

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com