Friday, September 21, 2007
Senior stampede

My final conference day is over; don't worry, the giant blue bear didn't get in or interfere in any way. Dave, I saw no signs of a college graduation. Does this college you have convinced us you are attending actually exist, or is it all part of an elaborate ruse?


I think I'll be glad to be done with this hotel. Right now, as I sit at the desk typing this, I am being blasted by the air conditioner which the desk was brilliantly placed directly in front of. And for some reason, it is now filled with the elderly. Not that I mind them generally, but they move slowly and are everywhere I go, and I've been forced to wade through multiple busloads of them in the lobby. Must be an old people convention of some kind. On a hopefully unrelated note, I came back to my hotel room this evening to find my door ajar. Nothing seems out of place, but who knows what old people get up to when we're not looking.


I ate at a decent restaurant in the base of the Hilton (which they were too cheap to put me up in). The food was good, but I don't think there's any way my bill will be approved at work. I went over my daily food allowance in one meal. Oh, well. What're they gonna do?

Morgan, I'm going to be on United flight 6118, scheduled to land at 6:34 PM. Be there, or face my wrath.

Oh, anybody want to buy a ticket to see the Blue Men at the Wells Fargo arena on October 20? It looks like I have a few extra.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com