Wednesday, September 26, 2007
I'm calm...calmer than you are. Calmer than you are.
What the dick was I doing in New Hampshire? Everything not involving Colorado. I had an opp to get cheap tickets to NH back in July and I took it. So I went out there, and it's pretty amazing. Here are some highlights.



The Thirsty Whale. It's so thirsty, they close the kitchen at lunch.

They converted mills into apartments. They are huge and reasonably priced.

We went to Mt. Washington. It was 82 at the base but 32 at the summit. And damn windy.

This is actually Newbury Port (?) in Massatwoshits. The rest of the pics I have involve tiny streets and leaves changing colors. Lynn has pics of me in the ocean. Maybe later. I am tired from my flight and I'm avoiding everyone.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com