Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Oh lawd iz dat sum voice talents, boss?!
Okay kids. One of you lucky sumbitches gets to do the voice of this hombre...



He is El Piñatos. Galactus and King of the Cosmos jammed into a giant piñata. He's a jerk and has an excuse for everything. He also believes he can turn any world into candies to fill his giant piñata body.

Here is the dialog:

Awaken, my Luchador de Plata... it is time. The Hambre de Galáctico again stirs within me. This planet is perfect yet no different from the countless thousands before it… Turn their civilization of steel, plastic, and concrete into a banquete of dulces, chocolate bars, salt water taffies, jawbreakers, pennies, sugar skulls, and other assorted juguetes de fiesta…. ¡Vaya! Bring this pathetic rock to its knees before they bow to El Consumer de Cosmos… ¡Soy El Piñatos, y tengo hambre!

Send me a .wav file (stereo uncompressed 16bit 44mhz) and it has to be LESS THAN 54 seconds. PLEASE! Know how to Moonspeak spanish before you even attempt to send it to me. If I hear "Ham Bray" you will be disqualified. I'll be lenient on the .wav if you give me a mono file. My email addy is davidpwells at the gee male. DEADLINE IS TUESDAY APRIL 8 AT 1PM.

Good luck to the winner. This is going in my reel. Also, thank you for whoever does it. When I come back in July, I will have cake.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com