Monday, June 16, 2008
Eh
So I feel like I need to post something but I'm not sure what I really have to say that's worth your time. Perhaps nothing, but I'm posting none the less.

Shannon is taking a cake decorating class right now. You should all be really jealous of the American flag cake sitting in my kitchen, also you should be very jealous of all the frosting I devoured earlier tonight. Speaking of frosting remember that time Lucas got all that frosting on his face.

Dave speaking of writing dialog, I visited with Nick this weekend and he and I discussed a movie premise about zombies/infected beings created by a bad batch of meth, and thanks to some great insights he had I have been inspired to start writing again. Who knows maybe this time I might write more than a page.

OK blog that's all I have to say for now, maybe sometime in the next week I will post an excerpt from my script.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com