Saturday, July 12, 2008
Guillermo
Okay, the albino elf dude was hot, if not a little over-gifted in the zygoma and mandibular regions. (cheekbones and jaw you noobs. L2 anatomy kthx)
But yeah. That was hot.

All the rest of the little monsters, though, they can kiss my ass.
Mr. del Toro seems to have a limited palette of monstrosities and we've already seen the full spectrum in Pan's Labyrinth.
No, seriously. It's like he went to the Pan's Labyrinth prop auction, bought up all his old shit, then reassembled them in a slightly different fashion.
Slightly.

The rest of the movie.

Rocked my socks.

My socks, they're rocked.
Oh yeah.


btw
DaveO,
I think on the 26th, if you're around, my brother and his girlfriend and their friend and I are going to the Offspring/Dropkick Murphey's concert at Fiddler's Green.
Tickets are about $30.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com