Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Tropical Storm Power Go!
I'm gonna totally counteract Dave's post of frustration with this post of immense joy. Despite the fact that the tropical storm here decided at the last minute to settle the fuck down, and despite the fact that I woke up and tied on a tie and drove my ass across town, my school is closed for the day.

!

This is especially great because Tuesday is the day I do a four-hour morning class, then grade for my four-hour night class.

So obviously this leaves me a lot of unexpected free time. I'm going to spend it putting together a screenplay follow-up to the Spooky Movie. This one will be called Skintucky, and will be about a hillbilly tattoo artist who realizes that if he inks occult symbols onto the backs of local kids he can then control him from the basement of his tattoo parlor.

I'm just kidding, I'm not going to make that movie. But it does sound pretty sweet, right?

Maybe I'll make it after all!

Dave, that sounds like an anger-making tale. You could probably cite this as yet another reason why the average, honest person is either terrified of or furious at police.

I haven't listened to this yet but it looks interesting.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com