Saturday, September 06, 2008
Calimasturbation
Thought I might as well follow up on Andy's post with a fitting title.

California is a continuing adventure. Work is stress, I learn a lot. I am evidently now scheduled to give at least one talk at a conference (maybe 2). Since the talks are part of the 'official' track I understand they will be recorded and put out among the tubes. This seems weird, but good.

I hear there was an earthquake (my first) around here last night. There was also a Nine Inch Nails concert (my first) around here. I only noticed one of them shaking me, and it was lovely.

Spore tomorrow (though I ordered it so it will be a couple days). Perhaps I am the only one who cares on this front though. P.S. I miss my xbox.

Now it is time to practice Japanese and drink watermelon wheat beer. That is what my Saturday has come to...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com