Monday, October 13, 2008
A Real Email I Accidentally Today
Email from my Career Services Lady
David, do you have (your demo reel) with your name on it?
for example: vimeo.com/davidwells
~k


Hah. No. My demo has my name watermarked at the bottom. It has my name at the beginning, as well as the end. You know...with my contact information.

Something you had a problem referencing the last 4 months DESPITE having my resume, my exit information, and my business card. Lets also not forget my demo reel dvd case with the same information on both sides, too.



Seriously, if a company cannot see any of this WHITE TEXT ON BLACK BACKGROUND, I doubt their commitment to Sparkle Motion. Let alone my career.

Career Services my ...career.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com