Wednesday, November 12, 2008
You can do whatever you want, then blame me. Go ahead, it's why I'm here.
Today since almost all of our instructors were sick or busy with things, and we didn't have much to do, we got a long lunch. As per our usual routine, we go to the cafeteria, watch the Price Is Right and make fun of other people. Since lunch was long and we had a lot to do in the afternoon, we headed back to our room early and do some pre-studying. Since our room has a special lock on the outside, you have to know the key code to get in, which is handy in keeping people you want out, and hiding things from other people. (Like our Master Chief who stole the mascot from upstairs and hid in our room because no one else can get in)
Here is what got me yelled at by 2 people.

(knock at door)
Scott: I'm not getting that.
Michelle: *whistles*
Me: Sigh.

I open the door, and see 2 people who are one and 2 ranks above me. Keep in mind, not too many people are supposed to be in our room, and if someone doesn't know you, you're probably not going to get in.

Me: Hey, what do you guys need?
Guy 2 ranks above me: Headphones
Guy 1 rank above me: We need headphones
Me: (walking away from the door so they can get in) Okay, do what ever it is that you want. (sits back down and starts reading)
2 rank guy: (3 minutes later) ...that's petty officer to you. (walks out of room)

You asshat.
We are both petty officers. Asshat.

So, 2 instructors come down less than 10 minutes after this and start yelling at me about professionalism and why I can't go swearing at people and telling them to do whatever the fuck they want to, etc.

Yes. That's right. Apparently me telling someone who is above me to do what they want to is unprofessional and worth yelling at me. Also, somewhere in there I blacked out and started saying "You can do whatever the fuck you want, I don't give a damn."

I hate this place.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com