Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Dave's 2008 recap
For future reference, and to be hip and cool like Andy, I am also going to archive the last year.



Hastily after New Years Day 2008, I stumbled back from Des Moines to Denver with a buttload of photos from drunken escapades. These pictures were promptly put on a display in Ali's apartment.

Wes's birthday tumbled into town in February. Ali and I made a vegan cake. It was delicious.

Smash Bros Brawl invited itself into my life in March. In hindsight, it didn't fully satisfy me.

April... I think I met a girl at a party? Sarah also visited...I think.

May was an abomination. I was knee-deep in working on graduation reels and "interning" for King Butt-full-of-dicks.

I recieved a $96,000 piece of paper in June. John got a video of it. I also saw my parents verbally bicker at each other. That must be an adult thing.

I got very drunk July 5th and Ali had to walk me home. I got sent home from work the next day because I was still drunk and my boss figured it out. I celebrated by puking on a very busy street corner in front of many, many strangers.

August was somewhat bland. Aside from murdering that prostitute and depositing her parts on different highways. I got paid to make art for Sarah and Tim

September was full of disappointments as well. I still was working at Sears. Amish visited and stanked up my apartment with his irritable bowel problems, and probably continued to do so in San Fran.

October was all sorts of awkward. I'm talking african american at the Grand Dragon's surprise birthday party sort of awkward. I did get a nice costume out of it all.

As soon as November hit I lapsed into a self-permeating coma due to holiday music at Sears. I sitll have yet to get Sarah and Tim's art work sent off, or even finished.

December brought Ali's graduation and New Years. Then I went to Texas.

Texas was nice. 85 degrees in January nice.



And I think I've sentenced fragmented enough of this post. Accidentally.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com