Monday, January 12, 2009
The Level of Maturity That the Contributers Possess

Whenever I read my posts from the days of yore on here, I hear Steve Brule's voice. I think this is due to how retarded and full of BS my life has been since the blog has existed. Also, the ability to embed youtube videos is a bittersweet idea, seeing as my last few posts have been videos.

I cleaned my apartment for the majority of the day without so much the help of the roommate. He watched Dexter's Lab all day to my knowledge, but he did buy me Chipotle with magic Ebay money.

I think also that I unknowingly fling pennies around my place. This can be proven by the abundance and sporadic places I found pennies during said cleanup. I seem to impulsively whip them from my grasp in some sort of involuntary manner and block out the memory of ever having them. I think I have maybe close to a dollar in pennies.

It also decided to snow somewhere last night between 12:30am and 10am. It will be gone by Thursday.


ALSO: I got rid of my caterpillar.

Also also: Happy belated five years, blog!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com