Friday, September 25, 2009
Pissy McCrabpiss
No news from Nickelodeon involving my cartoon. I'm guessing that I did NOT get accepted. I was rather pissy earlier today involving this topic and well...piss moan and complain later I'm going to deal with it.

I also did a freelance drawing and was expecting to be paid for it earlier this week. Four days later, the client will not pay me. Apparently, telling me the picture was perfect Friday and promising me payment by Tuesday actually means that it was not approved and it was completely not what she was looking for. This news was also received this morning, beginning my pissiness.

I got recommended to someone in Portland Oregon, who is going to contact me next week about a possible illustration and logo design job. Portland is not Seattle, but it's definitely not Albia.

I also found $20 today, which unbitched my attitude.



And so on.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com